The VERDI Advisory Board consists of high-ranking national and international representatives from academia, industry, public authorities, business and standardization institutions. The board guarantees excellent advice and ensures the strategic orientation of the project. Members are involved in specific activities on a voluntary basis and free of charge, depending on their availability and interest.
Tasks and activities::
- High-level evaluation of the interim results of the project and the strategic direction for the next steps.
- Keynote speeches at VERDI events.
- Multiplication of VERDI results.
- Contacts with other (high-level) actors related to VERDI issues.
- Support in planning and partner search for VERDI follow-up activities such as standardisation and other (EU) follow-up projects.
- Support in building and expanding an international community of (academic and non-academic) actors related to VERDI.